Thursday, February 11, 2010

Homemade Bowling Cakes Do Any Fellow Vegans Think They Have A Bad Diet?

Do any fellow vegans think they have a bad diet? - homemade bowling cakes

I wonder if others feel comfortable vegans are below an adequate level of vitamins and minerals, etc. The terms of consumption of staple foods such as on a particular day? the curious.

My food is bad and I know I need to improve it.foe example, today I had

Tomatoes can be added 2 Rice cakes homemade lentil soup 2 liters of water 2 cups of coffee and 3 tea blaacko is a typical day for a few days but hummus and tomato soup instead of j "I steam bowl and, occasionally, pasta or rice, but I do not accept.
Swollen very easy, and I do not want a heavy meal.
Thank you in advance for your input.xx

9 comments:

☮ Тσ тнιиє σωи ѕєℓf вє тяυє ☮ said...

I work very hard to be healthy, but I have no time to arrange the appropriate courts, since I'm still in school. So, sometimes my diet is bad, but still one million times better than the meat eaters!

Jay said...

Their food is good, but bore no fruit. Try some fruit. And you need some sort of breakfast, that you be fulfilled. Lentil soup is good for you, lots of vitamins, fiber and protein! You should also eat lots of vegetables every week, if possible. I usually eat leafy greens every 2 days. She did not say if you drink soy milk, rice, milk, etc. It would be a great addition to your diet. Soy milk is often fortified with many vitamins such as vitamin B12, iron, etc.

Crystal K said...

Would not eating enough. I used to have this problem, but so much now.

Nothing wrong with convinence foods in moderation, but try to eat fresh foods. Cook very much if you can not digest raw (I have this problem).

If you should work on stretching your diet is probably not working with you very well.

I eat very healthy, but not the best. Vitamin B, or not enough iron. I try to take a multi.

like my "cow lick" said...

is a poor diet.


looks good. just because it does not change in 3 decades, and it works so well, my weight is almost perfect, the blood fats are good doctors and my love of my blood chemistry.

Then again, they only eat fruit and vegetables. (Fresh unprocessed)

Becky S said...

You should eat a little more
and drink green tea instead of coffee
have tomatoes with hummus (it's delicious) or you can have carrots or bell pepper hummus W.
Edamame is delicious
Rice and noodles are not really good for you

elanyre said...

I havent eaten vegetables properly, and I like Jiffy peanut butter, which is not too big for you. Also of chickens more than it should be. And refined grains. I'm working on it though! Poptart and (any kind of ice cream) .. geez my consumption of sugar is not great either.

O'baaahh... said...

Avacados really help with headaches

Jordan S. adopt & save a life! said...

I see almost no fruits and vegetables!

praise seitan said...

Fruit and vegetables and complex carbohydrates like brown rice.

Post a Comment