Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Self Piercing Earring Hoops What Is It With My Father And My Earrings?

What is it with my father and my earrings? - self piercing earring hoops

In June, the start of school holidays, I asked if he could get against me today on the school was for a few months. I said () the truth, he had not before because I had to go for the sport needed at school, then they would not be able to heal properly.

It was not too enthusiastic, but did not stop me or try to dissuade me. He just said if I hurt and gave me problems, is self-inflicted, and therefore receive no sympathy.

Before they lived, what was good for me hanging clip-ons or cycles in the medium term. Heck, even I could buy it for me. Now, when I take the time and were cured, so you can change, it would not be Wto slightly larger than small nails or small tire bonds.

I'm trying to think of a head, as you think, why can not wear earrings, clips, but not those that happen through a hole? Where is the logic there?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was probably afraid that the earlobe stretch "" I assure you, and the earrings are not heavy. But their ears, so I think you should be able to want everything, what you use. If you can not wear earrings are very well done, place small screws and you keep the earrings carry in your pocket or purse when you get there and bring your father loops "ears you want.

:)

Anonymous said...

He was probably afraid that the earlobe stretch "" I assure you, and the earrings are not heavy. But their ears, so I think you should be able to want everything, what you use. If you can not wear earrings are very well done, place small screws and you keep the earrings carry in your pocket or purse when you get there and bring your father loops "ears you want.

:)

Anonymous said...

because they are clip-ons that could be taken aroung something or someone can fold to create and then simply "eat-off. But if you had an ear real breakthrough, but I caught, thrown, etc. would be taken from the underside of the ear will hurt them and it really does!

Post a Comment