Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Ever Happen To Ls Models MAC Laptop Keyboard?

MAC laptop keyboard? - what ever happen to ls models

My Mac PowerBook G4 is a strange noise for an hour, from scratch, and now the keyboard does not work ... Most buttons do not respond, but when I press UIOPJKL, numbers appear instead of ... For example, is represented as U 2nd

It is a new model, I have less in 2005, I think. I'm worried about is the whole laptop unsuable, mainly because everything else works perfectly on the laptop.

I stay in Ireland at the time, and this is so late at night, customer service is open, and I can not at the store team to the next Monday. Can anyone recommend a background of high-tech / familiar with Mac that could happen? Has this ever happened to the other owners of the PowerBook?

2 comments:

dotMac said...

As is turned on the "Num Lock". Is in normal operation. You can disable it by pressing the F6 key down while you "Fn" key. If the "Num Lock" on, you should be able to see a green light below the F6 key.

Note: If you "F6" is not working for you, find the key you have, "Num Lock written" on it. Use instead of "F6" as described.

Anonymous said...

It appears that you have accidentally pressed the lock "num" key. Figures instead of letters when the button. Press once to turn it off and the problem should be solved.
http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image ...

Post a Comment